Snorkel Kealakekua Bay, Explore Sea Caves
Snorkel the crystal clear waters of historical Kealakekua Bay and explore sea caves & lava tubes
With the world renowned destination of Kealakekua Bay just minutes from our point of departure, the Captain Cook Express is a personal, exciting, efficient way to see the Bay named one of the world’s best snorkeling locations. Watch wide eyed as the captain maneuvers the vessel into the sea caves and lava tubes at the base of Hualalai. Laugh as dolphins chase your vessel as you zip down the South Kona Coast. Then marvel at the pristine waters and vibrant coral of the sacred and historical Bay we are entrusted with.
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Tropical Snacks, Juice, and Water
- Explore Sea Caves & Lava Tubes
- Watch for Dolphins & Whales
- Great Tour for Beginner Snorkelers
- Check-In 12:30 PM – Depart 12:45 PM
- Return 3:45 PM
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Restrictions: We cannot accept any participants with back or neck problems and pregnant women.
Adults: $78 + tax (reg.$88)
Children: $66 (reg.$76)
*Must be reserved before 8 pm the day prior to your tour to qualify for the Web Special. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Book online and save $10 per person!