Our original tour that we have been operating for over 30 years.
- Child (5-11)
- Private charter options available! Please call direct to book.
Dive Into One of the World’s Best Snorkeling Spots!
With the world-renowned and historic destination of Kealakekua Bay just minutes from our point of departure, the Captain Cook Exclusive is a personal, exciting, and efficient way to see the Bay named one of the world’s best snorkeling locations. Kealakekua Bay is a 315-acre marine sanctuary that boasts incredibly protected waters year round making it the best place in Hawaii for beginning snorkelers.
After a full hour of snorkeling in the crystal clear waters directly in front of the monument to Captain James Cook, you make your way back to Keauhou Bay along the South Kona coastline. Your Captain maneuvers our custom-made vessels into the sea caves at the base of Hualalai, hugging the coast and detailing the culturally significant and geologically fascinating features along the way. Watch for dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and even herds of thousands of goats! If you plan on snorkeling while in Hawaii and want to see what few do, this is the tour for you.
Kealakekua Bay Snorkel Tour Features:
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Tropical snacks, juice, and water
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins and whales
- Great tour for beginner snorkelers
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Check-in 8:45 a.m. – Depart 9:00 a.m.
- Return 12:00 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Check-in 12:30 p.m. – Depart 12:45 p.m.
- Return 3:45 p.m.
- Duration: 3 hours
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather, trip minimums not being met, or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.