Snorkel Kealakekua Bay & Honaunau
2 spectacular and pristine snorkeling locations
Our original tour that we have been operating for over 26 years. Take in the Big Island of Hawai’i as you haven’t before, and experience two of South Kona’s most precious treasures – Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Listen as the captains relays stories detailing the rich cultural and geological history of the Island. Explore the sea caves, lava tubes and diverse marine life that are abundant off of the shores of Kona. Snack on tropical fruit, local chips and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. With a maximum of only 14 guests per tour, the Deluxe Morning Adventure is a personal and unique adventure not to be missed.
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Tropical Snacks, Juice, and Water
- Explore Sea Caves & Lava Tubes
- Watch for Dolphins & Whales
- Check-In 7:45 AM – Depart 8:00 AM – Return Noon
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Restrictions: We cannot accept any participants with back or neck problems and pregnant women.
Adults: $102 + tax (reg.$112)
Children: $82 + tax (reg.$92)
*Must be reserved before 8 pm the day prior to your tour to qualify for the Web Special. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Book online and save $10 per person!