Experience the tour the Travel Channel named one of the top ten things to do in your lifetime.
Deluxe Morning Adventure
Snorkel Kealakekua Bay & Honaunau. Two spectacular and pristine snorkeling locations.
- Child (5-11)
- Private charter options available! Please call direct to book.
Spend Your Morning Exploring Two of Big Island’s Secrets
Take in the Big Island of Hawai’i as you haven’t before, and experience two of South Kona’s most precious treasures –Pu’uhonua O Honaunau and Kealakekua Bay. Listen as the captains relays stories detailing the rich cultural and geological history of the Island. Explore the sea caves, lava tubes, and see the diverse marine life that’s abundant off of the shores of Kona on this snorkel tour. Snack on tropical fruit, local chips, and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. With a maximum of only 14 guests per tour, the Deluxe Morning Adventure is a personal and unique snorkeling adventure not to be missed.
Big Island Snorkel Tour Features:
- Snorkel Kealakekua Bay (Capt. Cook Monument)
- Snorkel Honaunau Bay (Place of Refuge)
- Tropical snacks, juice, and water
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Watch for dolphins and whales
- Expectant mothers are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Individuals who experience regular back or neck pain are not eligible to participate in this activity
- Check-In 8:00 AM
- Depart 8:15 AM
- Return 12:15 PM
All changes to and/or cancellations of a reservation must be made 48 hours before the tour start time.
Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.